Stomp SuperStomp 120R
The all NEW SuperStomp 120R packs a punch for any rookie rider. Fitted with the Lifan 120, this bike has come a long way since the 110cc version in 2006, it became Stomp’s best selling bike in 2015 has just had a major re-design. Still compact, although it looks & rides like a bigger bike!
Colours change and graphics kits are available, call for the latest details.
The all NEW SuperStomp 120R has arrived! Fitted with the same punchy Lifan 120cc engine with all-up gearbox, it’s the perfect entry level bike for all ages but can easily be modified for track use. Upgraded with the new SDG2 frame, Detroit plastics & fitted with new Stomp race graphics, it has a big bike look but the seat height remains the same.It also features upgraded PRO footpegs for ultimate grip & control. Attention to detail gives this bike the edge over the competition, like the addition of the polished hubs for that classy look.
- SR120 Lifan manual engine with all-up gearbox
- 8.5hp at rear wheel
- 22mm carb with double foam filter
- Aluminium shot blast finished cases with Stomp logo
- SDG2 heavy duty cradle frame for ultimate stiffness and control
- Removable rear subframe & bolt on engine hangers
- Revised light-weight tig welded 390mm swing arm
- Drop forged triple clamps (yokes)
- Stronger revised 280mm shock with steel bushes
- Extended cnc machined usd 660mm forks
- 14/12 sdg wheels with steel rims
- Superb durable and tough innova pattern mx tyres
- Improved and revised light-weight brake master cylinders and calipers
- Vented light-weight rotors 210/180mm
- Mandrill bent big bore 28mm race pipe
- Alloy thumper exhaust muffler
- Pro-taper style minibike bars
- Forged alloy clutch & brake levers
- Stomp logo cnc machined engine side cases
- 420 KMC chain with engraved alloy/nylon chain guide
- 420 41t lightweight durable rear sprocket
- Fold back gear selector
- NEW upgraded PRO footpegs
- NEW reinforced poly resin 5.5 ltr fuel tank
- NEW revised firmer seat with Stomp logo
- NEW Detroit flat panel polypropylene plastics
- New Stomp race graphics kit with Stomp race sponsor’s logos
- Seat height 73cm
- Dry weight 64kg
- Weight limit 15 stone
Colours and specification are subject to change without notice
2 HOUR SERVICE After 2 hours carry out the following checks & procedures:
- Drain oil & replace with Putoline DX4 semi synthetic 10w 40 4-stroke engine oil
- Check all nuts & bolts & tighten where necessary (use PDI data as reference)
- Check flywheel nut - Check wheel spokes (especially rear wheel drive side) & tighten where necessary
- Re-Adjust throttle cable & clutch cable if required
- Re-tension chain - Check wheel bearings for any sign of wear of free-play
- Check brake calliper operation & brake pad wear
- Check spark plug gap ~0.6mm-0.7mm
- Check tyre pressures
RIDING TIPS FOR LONG ENGINE LIFE - IMPORTANT
- Do not over rev your engine as you may cause damage to valves. This is particularly applicable where an inner rotor kit is used. Under load the engine is capable of revving into major valve bounce that can cause permanent damage to your engine. If you feel the power dropping off or start to hear valve bounce it is critical that you change up a gear or ease off the throttle.
- It is good practise to carry out the above checks on a regular basis, ideally each time you ride your machine. We advise an oil change after every 10 hours use.
- Do not stamp through the gears – always use the clutch.
- If you miss a gear do NOT stamp into gear from high engine revs.
- Do not drop your clutch heavily, or slip it unnecessarily.
- Do not allow your air filter to fill with fuel – this can occur by incorrect float height setting – see above, or the bike falling onto its side.
- If the engine back-fires while the air filter is filled with fuel, it may ignite
– check air filter regularly while riding
All pit bikes come with a 30 day parts only warranty.