Stomp STOMP Z3R-140 PIT BIKE
STOMP Z3R-140 PIT BIKE
The Z3R-140 is the ultimate budget race bike from the Stomp stable. This bike boasts the upgraded SDG2 frame and the Detroit plastics, as well as the suspension from its podium-winning predecessor. The best 140 pit bike out there.
Colours change and graphics kits are available, call for the latest details.
The Z3R-140 still boasts the ‘exclusive to Stomp’ SR140C Z40 cam engine. Stomp buy in the YX140 and then fettle the engine with stiffened valve springs & a high lift race cam (known as the Z40 cam). The result is 2hp more than any other YX140 engine on the market. Stomp have picked up numerous podiums in 2016 with its predecessor, the Z2-R-140 and this bike will give Stomp the edge in the 2017 race series.
- Stomp Racing SR140C Z40 race cam
- Start-in-gear, all-up 4 speed gearbox
- 14hp at rear wheel
- 26mm race carb with double foam filter
- Aluminium shot blast finished cases with Stomp logo
- CNC oil cooler with braided steel hoses
- SDG2 heavy duty cradle frame for ultimate stiffness and control
- Removable rear subframe & bolt on engine hangers
- Alloy sump guard / bash plate
- 410mm alloy swing arm
- SP 735mm cnc machined usd fully adjustable oil filled forks
- Drop forged black anodised triple clamps (yokes)
- DNM nitrogen filled 290mm piggy back shock
- 14/12 sdg wheels with steel rims for strength
- rim lock in rear wheel
- Maxxis mx race tyres
- Improved and revised light-weight brake master cylinders and calipers
- Vented light-weight rotors
- Brake snake to protect the rear brake pedal
- Alloy oval exhaust muffler
- Mandrill bent big bore 32mm OD race pipe
- Features full length alloy heat shield for style and protection
- Pro-taper style minibike bars
- Renthal style soft rubber grips
- Forged alloy clutch & brake levers
- Stomp logo cnc machined engine side cases
- 420 KMC chain with engraved alloy/nylon chain guide
- 420 41t lightweight durable rear sprocket
- 420 16t front sprocket
- Fold back gear selector
- NEW upgraded PRO footpegs
- NEW reinforced poly resin 5.5 ltr fuel tank with alloy cnc filler cap
- NEW revised firmer seat with Stomp logo
- NEW Detroit hi impact polypropylene plastics
- Wrap around crf number board with front brake pipe tidy
- New Stomp race graphics kit with Stomp race sponsor’s logos
- Seat height 82cm
- Dry Weight 71kg
- Weight limit 15 stone
Colours and specification are subject to change without notice
2 HOUR SERVICE After 2 hours carry out the following checks & procedures:
- Drain oil & replace with Putoline DX4 semi synthetic 10w 40 4-stroke engine oil
- Check all nuts & bolts & tighten where necessary (use PDI data as reference)
- Check flywheel nut - Check wheel spokes (especially rear wheel drive side) & tighten where necessary
- Re-Adjust throttle cable & clutch cable if required
- Re-tension chain - Check wheel bearings for any sign of wear of free-play
- Check brake calliper operation & brake pad wear
- Check spark plug gap ~0.6mm-0.7mm
- Check tyre pressures
RIDING TIPS FOR LONG ENGINE LIFE - IMPORTANT
- Do not over rev your engine as you may cause damage to valves. This is particularly applicable where an inner rotor kit is used. Under load the engine is capable of revving into major valve bounce that can cause permanent damage to your engine. If you feel the power dropping off or start to hear valve bounce it is critical that you change up a gear or ease off the throttle.
- It is good practise to carry out the above checks on a regular basis, ideally each time you ride your machine. We advise an oil change after every 10 hours use.
- Do not stamp through the gears – always use the clutch.
- If you miss a gear do NOT stamp into gear from high engine revs.
- Do not drop your clutch heavily, or slip it unnecessarily.
- Do not allow your air filter to fill with fuel – this can occur by incorrect float height setting – see above, or the bike falling onto its side.
- If the engine back-fires while the air filter is filled with fuel, it may ignite
– check air filter regularly while riding
All pit bikes come with a 30 day parts only warranty.
Colours and specification are subject to change without notice.