Stomp STOMP Z3-160 PIT BIKE
STOMP Z3-160 PIT BIKE
The Z3-160 is the most powerful Stomp pit bike in the range. Packing 17hp at the rear wheel, this is a serious bit of kit and not for the faint hearted. Comes with big 17/14 wheels.
Colours change and graphics kits are available, call for the latest details.
The ZS155 engine, although more expensive, has proven to be as reliable as its smaller YX140 counterpart. It also boasts the upgraded SDG2 frame and the Detroit plastics, as well as the updated PRO foot pegs and polished hubs. Giving a massive 17hp at the rear wheel, the ZS155 engine is a force to be reckoned with. Reliability and power make this all round awesome bike. Ready to race your mates, straight out of the crate, this bike is a sure winner!
- Zhongshen 155cc
- Start-in-gear, all-up 4 speed gearbox
- 17hp at rear wheel
- 26mm race carb with double foam filter
- Aluminium shot blast finished cases with Stomp logo
- Race oil cooler with braided steel hoses
- SDG2 heavy duty cradle frame for ultimate stiffness and control
- Removable rear subframe & bolt on engine hangers
- Revised light-weight tig welded 430mm swing arm
- Entended 735mm cnc machined usd oil filled forks
- Drop forged black anodised triple clamps (yokes)
- Nitrogen filled 290mm piggy back shock with steel bushes
- 17/14 sdg wheels with steel rims for strength
- Superb durable and tough innova pattern mx tyres
- Improved and revised light-weight brake master cylinders and calipers
- Vented light-weight rotors
- Alloy oval exhaust muffler
- Mandrill bent big bore 32mm OD race pipe
- Features full length alloy heat shield for style and protection
- Pro-taper style minibike bars
- Renthal style soft rubber grips
- Forged alloy clutch & brake levers
- Stomp logo cnc machined engine side cases
- 420 KMC chain with engraved alloy/nylon chain guide
- 420 41t lightweight durable rear sprocket
- 420 16t front sprocket
- Fold back gear selector
- NEW upgraded PRO footpegs
- NEW reinforced poly resin 5.5 ltr fuel tank with alloy cnc filler cap
- NEW revised firmer seat with Stomp logo
- NEW Detroit hi impact polypropylene plastics
- Wrap around crf number board with front brake pipe tidy
- New Stomp race graphics kit with Stomp race sponsor’s logos
- Dry Weight 71kg
- Weight limit 15 stone
Colours and specification are subject to change without notice
2 HOUR SERVICE After 2 hours carry out the following checks & procedures:
- Drain oil & replace with Putoline DX4 semi synthetic 10w 40 4-stroke engine oil
- Check all nuts & bolts & tighten where necessary (use PDI data as reference)
- Check flywheel nut - Check wheel spokes (especially rear wheel drive side) & tighten where necessary
- Re-Adjust throttle cable & clutch cable if required
- Re-tension chain - Check wheel bearings for any sign of wear of free-play
- Check brake calliper operation & brake pad wear
- Check spark plug gap ~0.6mm-0.7mm
- Check tyre pressures
RIDING TIPS FOR LONG ENGINE LIFE - IMPORTANT
- Do not over rev your engine as you may cause damage to valves. This is particularly applicable where an inner rotor kit is used. Under load the engine is capable of revving into major valve bounce that can cause permanent damage to your engine. If you feel the power dropping off or start to hear valve bounce it is critical that you change up a gear or ease off the throttle.
- It is good practise to carry out the above checks on a regular basis, ideally each time you ride your machine. We advise an oil change after every 10 hours use.
- Do not stamp through the gears – always use the clutch.
- If you miss a gear do NOT stamp into gear from high engine revs.
- Do not drop your clutch heavily, or slip it unnecessarily.
- Do not allow your air filter to fill with fuel – this can occur by incorrect float height setting – see above, or the bike falling onto its side.
- If the engine back-fires while the air filter is filled with fuel, it may ignite
– check air filter regularly while riding
All pit bikes come with a 30 day parts only warranty.