Welcome to the Generation 3 JuiceBox, this time specifically designed with those who are vertically challenged in mind. We have done away with all the fancy stuff and decided to give you exactly what you've been asking for: a small pit bike suitable for small people at a reasonable price. Updated with new Stomp Race graphics and new PRO footpegs.
Colours change and graphics kits are available, call for the latest details.
Although small, the JuiceBox3 is perfectly formed and incredibly tough and durable. Taking its geometry from the Honda CRF50, with low sculpted seat and 12/10 wheels, the JB3 sits at only 64 cm off the ground, perfect for any beginner or BIG KID alike (the JB3 will take a rider up to 9 stone). Updated with new Stomp Race graphics and new PRO footpegs.
- Bullet proof Lifan 110 cc semi auto 4 speed all-up gearbox
- Stealth 'quiet' exhaust system
- light-weight steel spine frame
- Conventional oil filled forks with strong steel triple clamps
- Adjustable pre-load shock
- Specially designed short length mx style swing arm
- SDG hubs with 12/10" steel rims
- Quality off-road trail tyres
- Composite fuel tank
- Hi impact polypropylene plastics
- Light-weight steel bars
- Fold back brake lever
- Hydraulic disk brakes with light weight rotors
- Updated juicebox3 3-m Stomp Race graphics with Stomp race sponsor logos
- Updated PRO footpegs
- Weight limit 9 stone
- Seat height of 64cm
Colours and specification are subject to change without notice
2 HOUR SERVICE After 2 hours carry out the following checks & procedures:
- Drain oil & replace with Putoline DX4 semi synthetic 10w 40 4-stroke engine oil
- Check all nuts & bolts & tighten where necessary (use PDI data as reference)
- Check flywheel nut - Check wheel spokes (especially rear wheel drive side) & tighten where necessary
- Re-Adjust throttle cable & clutch cable if required
- Re-tension chain - Check wheel bearings for any sign of wear of free-play
- Check brake calliper operation & brake pad wear
- Check spark plug gap ~0.6mm-0.7mm
- Check tyre pressures
RIDING TIPS FOR LONG ENGINE LIFE - IMPORTANT
- Do not over rev your engine as you may cause damage to valves. This is particularly applicable where an inner rotor kit is used. Under load the engine is capable of revving into major valve bounce that can cause permanent damage to your engine. If you feel the power dropping off or start to hear valve bounce it is critical that you change up a gear or ease off the throttle.
- It is good practise to carry out the above checks on a regular basis, ideally each time you ride your machine. We advise an oil change after every 10 hours use.
- Do not stamp through the gears – always use the clutch.
- If you miss a gear do NOT stamp into gear from high engine revs.
- Do not drop your clutch heavily, or slip it unnecessarily.
- Do not allow your air filter to fill with fuel – this can occur by incorrect float height setting – see above, or the bike falling onto its side.
- If the engine back-fires while the air filter is filled with fuel, it may ignite
– check air filter regularly while riding
All pit bikes come with a 30 day parts only warranty.